Last year, I set a lofty list of goals for 2014. I accomplished a lot of things on the list:
- I graduated from Institute of Integrative Nutrition in July and launched a kick ass health coaching practice before I even graduated!
- We moved to Hastings on Hudson, a beautiful town in Westchester. We're now near family and closer to friends in NYC. I've even connected with lots of new friends here.
- I have a Learner's Permit. It's not quite a Driver's License, but I'm on track to get that by the end of January.
- I wrote another eBook: Please Don't Eat the Plastic: A Quick Guide to Detoxing Your Kitchen, which is free for everyone on my email list.
- I've incorporated more self-care into my day. My morning ritual is a total self-lovefest! By drawing boundaries, I am consistently in bed and nearly asleep by 11pm. I certainly breathe more. My husband set up alarms to go off a few times a day so we breathe mindfully and sometimes I Breathe on Purpose with Melissa Danielle. I also started seeing a naturopathic doctor and taking supportive supplements towards achieving a happy menstrual cycle.
- I taught workshops at Herbstalk conference, Lady Project Summit, Learning Connection, and Whole Foods Market on everything from green cleaning to blogging. I've also been a regular presenter of healthy eating and DIY workshops at Pace University dorms. I gained just the right amount of momentum, creds, and confidence to meet my goal of teaching a workshop each week in 2015.