- 2 kinds of all-purpose spray cleaners
- scrub cleaner
- mold & mildew killer
- HDTV screen cleaner
- We'll also try our hand at something completely experimental...enzyme cleaner!
You're probably thinking, "Olivia's been really excellent about sharing green cleaning tips on her blog, so why should I take this class?" Here are five reasons why:
- Let's be honest, sometimes it's hard to make the leap from "Yeah, that's a good idea. I should do that" to "Done." If you commit to this class, you'll have made that leap in one fun evening.
- I'm bringing everything you need to make the cleaning products, including spray bottles, jars, and essential oils.
- It's always more fun to try new things with a group.
- You'll leave with green cleaning products that you can start using immediately.
- You'll leave with the knowledge to make even more.
Register for the workshop here.
Thanks for reading this blog entry. I hope it was helpful. Please like Olivia Cleans Green on Facebook, join my email list, and subscribe to my blog posts (by RSS or email) to keep in touch and discover more creative cleaning and green homekeeping tips.