You can use Bon Ami to remove blood stains from cotton fabric. It works on fresh blood stains, as well as those that have dried for a few hours.
- Rinse stain thoroughly with cold water.
- Sprinkle on a little Bon Ami.
- Scrub stain with an old toothbrush.
- Rinse again with cold water.
- The stain should be gone. You can toss garment into the wash with the rest of the laundry if you want to clean the entire thing and spend less time rinsing away the Bon Ami.
What do you use to remove blood stains? Did you ever think there'd be a clean reason to post a pic of your skivvies on the internet? I certainly didn't think so before today!
Thanks so much for reading this blog entry! I hope it was helpful. Wanna keep nerding out about creative green living? Let's stay connected: Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest // Newsletter // Bloglovin' // YouTube
Consider supporting this blog by shopping via my Amazon shop. Thanks.