To make your own Easy No-Sew Floral Drawer Sachets, you'll need:
- scissors, bowl, and spoon
- square of cotton fabric or cheese cloth; 6" x 6" or larger is a good size
- one handful of your favorite dried herbs, flowers, and/or citrus peels
- 5 drops of essential oil(s) (optional)
- ribbon, twine, yarn, or other strong string; at least 6"
- tea tag with pleasant quote or affirmation and string attached (optional)
- Cut a square of fabric. (I used a book as a template/ cutting guide. Measure and mark if you feel like being more precise and neat, but it's totally not necessary for this project.)
- Cut ribbon.
- Mix desired herbs, flowers, peels, and essential oil in a bowl.
- Place in center of fabric square.
- Pull up two cat corners/ diagonal corners of fabric. Hold, then bring up alternate corners. Bunch corners together to create a bundle.
- Wrap ribbon tightly around bunched corners to hold closed. Make a bow.
- Finally, wrap tea tag around ribbon, if using.
Olivia Lane is a Blogger, Green Living Educator, and Health Coach trained at The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She's also author of Baking Soda & Bliss: The Healthy & Happy Guide to Green Cleaning.