- Remove as much hair as possible from your brushes and combs. Tip: An easy way to get hair out of a brush is to pull it out with a comb.
- Fill a large mixing bowl with hot water. Dissolve about 1 tsp of baking soda in the water.
- Put in the combs and brushes and soak them for an hour.
- If the brush bristles are still a little grimy, pass a comb through it rather aggressively.
- If the comb is still a little grimy, use a toothbrush to scrub the teeth.
- Rinse with hot water.
- Place on a towel to air dry.
Wanna know more?
I'll be blogging about uses for baking soda the rest of this month. Please follow me here, on Twitter, or at my Facebook page.