|Reclaimed parquet furniture by Weald Handmade|
Why not avoid the drama and make your own? Here's how:
- Mix equal parts walnut oil and white vinegar in a bottle. Shampoo and conditioner bottles are great because the lids have a smaller opening.
- Add a few drops of lemon essential oil.
- Cover. Shake.
- Shake bottle before using.
- Apply polish to a folded cloth.
- Rub mixture into furniture. Go with the grain of the wood.
- Fold the cloth again so that a clean side is exposed. Buff and polish the furniture.
- You can substitute olive oil for walnut oil.
- Don't do this too often because oil attracts dust and that just sucks!