|Vegan milkshake made with Dave's Coffee Syrup|
- 1-2 T Dave's All Natural Cold Brewed Coffee Syrup. There are other brands but I like this one because it's made here in Rhody with natural cane sugar and boasts "No high fructose corn syrup. No artificial sweeteners. No fake colors." Yay! There's also a decaf kind.
- 1 frozen banana (cut into chunks before freezing)
- 1 T cocoa powder
- 1 T peanut butter (almond butter is yummy too!)
- 1 T ground flax seeds
- 1/2 t to 1 t ground cinnamon
- wee bit of vanilla extract
- about 3/4 cup unsweetened soy milk (or your fav non-dairy milk)
- about 3 ice cubes
- Put everything into a blender.
- Enjoy! This makes about 1 jumbo serving or 2 moderate servings so you I'll let you decide if you wanna share.
- Clean your blender.
Thanks so much for reading this blog entry! I hope it was helpful. Wanna keep nerding out about creative green living? Let's stay connected: Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest // Newsletter // Bloglovin' // YouTube
Consider supporting this blog by clicking on an ad or shopping via my Amazon shop. Thanks.