|A chip bag easily becomes a mailer.|
My post office sells mail pouches for a dollar. As much as I love the USPS, I'd rather save my money for postage. That's why I re-use potato chip bags as mailers. They're eco-friendly, fabulously shiny (making them perfect for gifts), and water resistant. Here's how you make one:
- Eat lotsa yummy chips or ask your neighbors for their chip bags.
- Turn the bag inside out over a trash can and shake out the crumbs.
- Wipe clean with a spritz of all-purpose cleaner and a cloth.
- Fill bag with whatever you're mailing and seal it with packing tape.
- Use mailing labels to adhere the address onto the bag.
Thanks so much for reading this blog entry! I hope it was helpful. Please like Olivia Cleans Green on Facebook, join my email list, subscribe to my YouTube channel, follow me on Twitter, and subscribe to my blog posts (by RSS or email) to keep in touch and discover more creative green homemaking tips.