|My fridge: a colorful collage of magnets, doodles, and stickers.|
If you love fridge flair as much as I do, you'll love this easy trick for making hip magnets.
|Make your own refrigerator magnets.|
- A small magnet. I've saved a stash of magnets from the bottom of vinyl shower curtain liners.
- An awesome pinback button/ button badge/ whatever you wanna call it. The one in the photo is made by Fishcakes. (P.S. Am I the only one who can't look at one of these things without thinking of that scene from Office Space?)
1. Open the pin and pull out the wire, pin part.
2. Place the magnet inside the pin.
3. Draw something (how about an ICAD?) and post it on the fridge with your new fridge flair. You're a star!
How many refrigerator magnets do you think are too many? Do you prefer a totally clean fridge front or do you love expressing yourself via your appliances?
Thanks so much for reading this blog entry! I hope it was helpful. Wanna keep nerding out about creative green living? Let's stay connected: Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest // Monthly(-ish) Newsletter // Bloglovin'
Consider supporting my blog by purchasing green cleaning & fun home goodies selected by me via my Amazon shop. Thanksies.