I'm teaching an intro to blogging class Saturday at Learning Connection on Wayland Square in Providence on Saturday 12-3pm. The class is called "Blog Your Hobby" and you can still register here. I'd love to have you!
So excited about and grateful for this opportunity to guide hobbyist as they begin their journey of sharing their passions with the world.
The benefits of starting a blog based on your hobby are many. Here are just a few that I've experienced:
- Begin flexing your "I Do What I Love" muscles. This is going to help you grow in so many areas beyond blogging and your hobby. Buffing these muscles strengthens you to pursue any other dreams so you can create a life you love.
- Increase self-confidence.
- Confront and overcome fear of being judged.
- Expand your knowledge of and participation in your hobby. More of what you love is always awesome!
- Connect with others who share your passion. These are people you can exchange ideas with and be inspired by.
- Become known as an expert and go-to source of information in your area of interest over time.
- Inspire others to follow your example of putting themselves out there and pursuing their passion.
If you're thinking of starting a blog, do it! Get in touch if you'd like some support from me in doing so. We'll make it happen!
If you're in Providence, RI you'll have the opportunity to create one with my guidance this weekend. Register for my Blog Your Hobby class. Wondering what exactly we'll cover in class? Read this.
Thanks so much for reading this blog entry! I hope it was helpful. Let's stay connected: Newsletter // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest // Bloglovin' // YouTube
Consider supporting this blog by shopping via my Amazon shop or buying my green cleaning eBook. Thanks.