Vegan Cuts sent me a complimentary box for review. Look at what was inside:
Overall, I feel the box fulfilled Vegan Cut's promise: "From chips to cookies and sodas to teas, each month we'll send 7-10 vegan goodies straight to your door." An assortment of treats arrived at my doorstep, neatly packed in a box with minimal fluff. Nothing was broken, crushed, or wet. There wasn't a ton of useless promotional crap- like you usually get with gift bags- just real goodies plus one coupon.
There was lots to like in my box. I am jazzed about the Hail Merry macaroons and the Sjaaks heart shaped truffle, as well as curious to try the Naturade shake mix and the Runa tea.
I have to admit many of goodies that are in the box aren't my cup of tea. Two bags of chips, one of which is huge?! Two sugary snack bars and a candy bar?! Wha? I wished there were more healthier snacks like nuts, pure dark chocolate, or kale chips.
However, my fiance, who isn't anywhere near vegan, was really excited about the junkier snacks, so there is a little something in the box for everyone. There's no reason you need to eat this all in one sitting or week or by yourself, after all. Plus, the selection of treats is different each month, so maybe some boxes feature more wholesome snacks.
I imagine this being the perfect box in the following scenarios:
- as a gift to a friend who has just become vegan
- as a care package to a vegan student
- as a hangry emergency box for everyone in the office to share
- for a vegan who can't just go to their local Whole Foods Market and pick up junk food on impulse
- as an indulgence for someone who wants to enjoy some junk food but would end up buying way more snacks than this if they let themselves go wild in snack aisle
- as a treat for someone who loves surprises and snail mail
- for me when I was 24
- for me, each month, a few days before my period. (Wait, is this a Vegan PMS box?)
Enough of what I think. Enter this raffle and win your own Vegan Cuts Snack Box too.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks so much for reading this blog entry! I hope it was helpful. Let's stay connected: Newsletter // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest // Bloglovin' // YouTube
Consider supporting this blog by shopping via my Amazon shop or buying my green cleaning eBook. Thanks.